Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Purses and more purses

Lately, as soon as I am off of work (day job that is)  I immediately start on my art projects.  A couple of months ago I painted on TOMS shoes, and loved it.  So now I have been asking myself, "What else can I paint on?"  I just did the first set of simple canvas purses, 7 or so all nature inspired.  I've been pretty happy with how they have turned out.  I have 3 other purses that were handmade for me but other etsy sellers, that are waiting to be painted.  I'm not sure what exactly I want to paint on them yet.  I need to put on my thinking cap, decide and get started!


2 comments:

sara said...

I love your paintings! I think we have similar styles... I love painting little birds and trees, too :)

Kelli said...

Thanks I love your little fish paintings too!