Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Fuzzy lil Man

I thought I'd pay tribute to this special guy in my life.  He's my little kid, and I love him to death.  His name is Dexter!  I've had him for a year now, and I'm so happy to have him in my life.  Hahah just looking at these photos I remember all those days, and love him even more.  He's so funny, he's curious, has to know everything that's going on.  Dexter follows me everywhere, I don't mind!  He's so much fun to play with, and has so much personality.  He's exactly what I wanted in every way!  If your on my facebook, I'm always posting photos of him.  He is so popular he has a stalker! (lol Nes)  But she's harmless so it's okay.  Everyone loves him, and he's the cutest pup I know, I tell him everyday!  My adorable lil baby!

How he used to ride in the car lol, but now he's too big!

When he was younger :)

Relaxing after his first trail walk! And yes he did have a mohawk :)



He wanted to paint too, with this ear!
He lets me know when he wants to play.

1 comment:

sara said...

He's soooo cute!!! That little face is just adorable! I can see why he has a stalker... who could resist?! haha