Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Green Friend

Okay.  First let me say, I am not the type to collect little stuffed creatures for myself.  Sure, I used to collect stuffed monkeys, but that was 10+ years ago.  I was browsing through Esty, and found this little guy.  I shared him (I don't no why I think he's male) with everyone.  Posted on facebook, gave my opinion to the seller and on tumblr, sharing my adoration for this little fuffy guy.  I love green, so the bright colors attraced me.  Seems silly, but I couldn't stop thinking about how cute I thought it was!  Finally I broke down, I had to have him.  I decided he would be my little desk buddy. 

Jenny, owner of Bubbletime shop on Etsy, was very nice and courteous.  I received my package promptly and in great condition.  I was so excited, I immediately ran and took this photo, hahah. I know I am retarded.  It's okay it's all in good fun. 

I love holding the product, and knowing its handmade, and made well.  Althought my little dog Dexter might love it too, so I had to made sure he didn't see.  He would think it was a new toy for him!

So now, he has now taken up permanent residence on my desk!

Only one thing left.  He still needs a name!

Check out more of her handmade creatures at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/bubbletime?ref=pr_shop_more

No comments: