Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hattiesburg Weekend

It was a good weekend for Louisiana Roller Derby. It was a double header derby bout. Acadiana Roller Girls vs Hattiesburg Hooligans, final score 247-76 and Redstick Roller Derby vs Southern Misfits, can't remember their score, but they whooped some butt. It was two great bouts.

Before the bouts, Brandon and I drove through the town to see what Hattiesburg had to offer.  Turns out, not too much,  on Saturdays majority of their downtown shuts down.  We did end up going to Sack's Outdoor Store, it's old store that's been around for some time.  They ended up have little to no women's apparrel but an AMAZING selection of Vibrams and TOMS.  Brandon even found a pair he liked!  Of course I bought a new pair for myself as well!




Sunday we woke up early so that we could get home early and relax before the work week started.  We stopped in Baton Rouge to eat at P.F. Chang's.  It was Brandon's first time eating there, and it was delicious!  I also enjoyed my fortune cookie at the end of my meal!


I was soooooo happy to get home and see my pups, I missed them so much.  Bonus to coming home, my new cd's came in.


Now Brandon is passed out, and I am working on Lady Luck's TOMS.  Happy to be home with all my loved ones.


Hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: