Monday, July 18, 2011

Lady Luck's Custom TOMS shoes

Progression of Monica aka Lady Luck's TOMS.

Her my boyfriend gave her the nickname, "Lady Luck," he says she is his luck.  Aren't all we ladies?   They have been a couple since they were 14, so it has been 8 years.  I think this is amazing, especially since none of my relationships haven't lasted more than a year each (don't judge me!).  But really, I do love to here stories like this, it's like best friends found one another. 

She requested bright happy colors.  Lady (right shoe) will represent Monica with flowers, crown, hearts, shopping, & school.  Luck (left shoe) will represent him music, rock, party, & poker.

Here are my rough sketches.


Yay received Monica's TOMS in the mail today!  Time to get started!

I break out my sketches, get my pencil and pen and get drawing.




Left side Right Shoe




Sooooo I ended up forgeting to catch all of the process of the right shoe, but here are final photos!











Check out more process & final photos!

4 comments:

SOiNTOiT said...

These are very, very, very cool. I love them.

beki said...

Wow, those are fantastic!!

Kate said...

Awesome! Now I want to try my hand at hand painted toms ;)

esion said...

So Cheap!2016 fashion style toms shoes,only $16 to get it immediately!no long time for cheapest.
Toms Classics Women Shoes Black
Women Toms Classics Mens Shoes Dark Grey
http://www.tomshoesus.com