Monday, July 11, 2011

Morning Monday

Saw this on Etsy.  I would definitely hang this in my living room!

Whew.  I need to get back on track!  Spent a week living on a boat in Orange Beach, that was a new experience!  Went to the beach, to a waterpark, watched fireworks on the beach.  Finally found a home for the last rescue puppy this past Saturday.  Added a new addition to my little circle, Olive, another maltipoo!  She and Dexter have been getting along very well. 

 She's super sweet, and loveable.  This was this morning on our new comforter!  They think it's comfy too! AND sooo exciting, getting a new couch today!  It's super comfy too. 

Added this shop, Ragtrader, to my favorites, should definitely check them out, very cool stuff. 

I am supposed to get new TOMS in today, to start working on a custom design.  I'm ready to get back in the groove of things!

Started a pottery class last Thursday.   It was AMAZING.  I had so much fun, met some very cool people.  I need to get around art people more, just to have those conversations and discuss design.  I miss all my architecture friends who moved away.  Can't wait for this thursday!  I forgot to take photos of what I did last week.  I will try to remember at the end of class to take some.




1 comment:

sara said...

I've always wanted to live in a boat! Your weekend sounds like fun :)
Congrats on finding a home for your last puppy.. what a great feeling! Olive and Dexter are just adorable... and I love the color of your new comforter! I've been in a green mood lately. I can't wait to see pics of your new TOMS and your pottery class... being around creative people is so inspiring!