Friday, July 15, 2011

Yay for Friday

I snapped a couple photos of my first pottery creation!  It hasen't been fired yet.  I think it looks like a witch's caldron.  Last night's class was wonderful yet again!  I am making a jewelry box type thing.  It is challenging and fun!  I'll take photos once its more put together. 


Our new sofa!  It's very comfy! 

It's been very rainy here lately, raining just about everyday, at least one shower a day.  I like the cooler weather, but I miss the sun!  So I made a bright treasury this morning!

Also happy today is friday, because Brandon and I are going with the Acadiana Roller Girls to Hattiesburg, MS.  I've been wanting to go to a new city, just to see a new place.  Hopefully it doesn't rain there and spoil my plans to walk downtown!


'Orange you Glad it's Friday!' by KellismCo

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Handmade Orange and...

$12.00

Vintage Pair of Saa...

$550.00

Handmade Pudgy Bird...

$13.00

Aries Zodiac Sign L...

$49.00

NEW DESIGN Pale Ver...

$11.00

Vintage Orange Glas...

$15.00

Orange Snowy Owl 5x...

$10.00

Vintage Orange Butt...

$35.00

Vintage Orange Enam...

$16.00

VALENTINE GIFT Love...

$16.00

Resin and Silver Ne...

$40.00

Rusty orange flower...

$26.00

Vintage Orange Cali...

$12.00

Orange Bugs in the ...

$23.75

Orange Dragonscale ...

$16.00

Whale Tissue Holder...

$39.99

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

No comments: