Monday, August 15, 2011

On This End


Firstly, TOMS asked if they could feature a pair of my TOMS on their arts & crafts blog!  Heck yes you can! Very excited, will post the link once it's up. 



I mentioned I started a pottery class last month.  I finally got back my first piece!  I am very happy with it.  It's so much fun.  I just finished working on a jewelry box last week and I am super excited to start painting it and finish it up! 

Worked on some more Cherry Blossom TOMS! 




Recently I finished some TOMS for a wedding, but since the wedding isn't till August 27th, I feel I should wait to post the photos out of respect for the Bride-to-be!  


I decided I have a perfect spot in my apartment for a Motorola Record Console my Grandmother gave me.  Unforunately, the record player isn't working, so I dropped it off yesterday for a free estimate.  I hoped it will be super easy and cheap to fix!  Although I wasn't so lucky.  The pieces are unavailable, but he said I could buy a new one and have it set inside it, since the radio and speakers work.  So I may just do that.  This isn't the one I have, but it's pretty much exactly the same.  Love it!
Then I must start the journey of finding tons of great records!


More TOMS to come!



No comments: