Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fun Times

I recently went on a date to Clayfish Bisque, a place to paint ceramics.  While looking at all the cups, plates, figures, etc to paint, my date, Bryce, pointed out that he was probably going to paint that.  I pointed to it and said so your going to paint the 'tiger.'  I was pointing at a dinosaur!  Okay, I don't really know where that came from, but it was funny.  Needless to say, he will never let me forget that.  So because of my silly slip up, he decided to paint it as a tiger.  Isn't he cute!!


 AND he let me keep him, so he is now my new desk friend at work!

I don't have any cool stories about my piece.  I decided to do a mug!  It was a lot of fun and I'm very happy with how it turned out.


1 comment:

Erin said...

I love both pieces!! Definitely a date to remember :)